The Avery Vintage Onyx & Diamond Ring
A Georgian dream, Avery is truly one-of-a-kind.
- 18ct yellow gold
- Rounded 1.8mm band
- Current Size: AU N
- Central bezel set, rectangular flat cut Onyx measuring approx. 20mm x 10mm
- Features an floral design of scalloped bezel set, old European cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight 0.35ct
- This can be resized down to an AU J
- This can be resized up to an AU S
Nice to know: This beauty was lovingly reburished, to like-new condition, in our Brisbane studio.
Did you know: The Victorian era began and ended with the reign of Queen Victoria (1837 - 1901). Victoria's reign saw enormous changes in industry, society, fashion and, subsequently, jewellery. It began with horse-drawn carriages and candlelight and ended with automobiles and electricity.
Old mine cut diamonds are a notable gem cutting style from during this period. The term 'Victorian' now more broadly refers to British art and culture produced during this time.