The Cleo Vintage Diamond Ring
Cleo. An Art Deco dream.
- Made circa 1928
- Current Size: AU M
- Art Deco, bow shaped face
- Holds two central bezel set, old mine cut diamonds measuring approx. 2.5mm
- Accompanied by twelve bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds approx. 1mm each
- Total diamond weight 0.50ct
- Colour H/I, Clarity SI/I1
- This can be resized down to an AU L
- This can be resized up to an AU P
Nice to know: This beauty was lovingly reburished, to like-new condition, in our Brisbane studio.
Did you know: Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is best known for its rich colours, bold geometry and luxurious detail. Hugely popular from the 1920's through to the 1940's, Art Deco was a pastiche of many different - even contradictory - styles, united in their desire to be modern, expressive and forward thinking.