The Severus Vintage Emerald & Diamond Ring
An iconic pieces, Severus is a modern day talisman.
- 9ct yellow gold
- Current Size: AU O
- Features one bead set, round cut emerald
- Emerald measures approx. 1mm
- Two bead set, round brilliant cut diamonds
- Diamonds measure approx. 1mm
- This can be resized down to an AU L
- This can be resized up to an AU R
Nice to know: This beauty was lovingly reburished, to like-new condition, in our Brisbane studio.
Did you know: Snakes have been appearing in jewellery for a very long time. Many ancient civilisations worshiped snake gods where they were revered for knowledge and protection. In Greek and Roman cultures, snakes were seen as a sign of fertility, regeneration and rebirth, while the wearing of intertwined snakes was common in the Victortian era as a symbol of love and affection.