The Willow Vintage Sapphire & Diamond Bracelet
A stunningly bejewelled vintage bracelet. A rare find.
- 18ct yellow gold
- Features twenty-two claw set, oval cut Australian sapphires
- Total sapphire weight 1ct
- Measures approx. 18.5cm in length
- Each sapphire link seperated by two claw set, round brilliant cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight 0.88ct
- Colour H/I, Clarity SI/I1
- Need the length of Willow shortened? Simply get in touch. We can remove links upon request.
Did you know: Natural Australian sapphires are known for having that deep and inky colouring. They are also known to be quite a hardy stone, second to diamond, and equal with ruby. Australian sapphires have really only been available for the past 150 years, being originally found in both Queensland and New South Wales in the early 1850's.